- you use their websites
- you use their apps
- you are an offline client i.e. transacted in an offline / non electronic manner
- you deal with them directly or indirectly in any manner leading to your utilization of our services and / or points mentioned above
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We conduct our business under our regulatory codes as well as via our empaneled associates as per permitted laws & regulations. Hence, your information may be available to us in a direct or indirect manner.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. Such information can be personal, impersonal, financial, non-financial, personally identifiable, personally non identifiable, etc. in nature
- Your information such as KYC data may also be fetched by us or any of our empaneled associates from SEBI registered KRAs (KYC Registration Authorities). This is to enable you to transact in various financial products as per the laws & regulations and also to comply with them.
- Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, post an initial verification of mobile and / or email id, you can browse the Websites / Apps without providing any further information about yourself. However, we may contact you on the mobile / email id to understand how we can help you.
- Once you give us your information like PAN / KYC details, etc. you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Websites / Apps. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Websites / Apps. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address, etc.
- If you choose to invest through us, we collect information about your investment behaviour.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information / copies of documentation, such as ID proofs, address proofs, bank cheque, bank details, specimen signatures, credit / debit card number, credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or NEFT / RTGS / IMPS, etc.
- You can provide a request to us to update / modify certain personal details like KYC records, mobile, email id, etc. Some data fields will be updated / modified only after verification / submission of supporting documents.
- If you or any third party on behalf of you, choose to send personal correspondence / email to us or any of our empaneled associates or post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information to comply with law & regulations, resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Websites / Apps, we may collect such information into a file (physical / electronic) specific to you.
- We collect information (as mentioned in points above) from you when sign up with us though our Websites / Apps / dealing in any manner as mentioned in the Objectives above. While you can browse some sections of our Websites / Apps without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order / transaction) do require registration post sign up. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use information acquired during our dealings with you to provide the services you request. We use your information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline opportunities, offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Websites / App. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser / system so it can be later read back from that browser / system. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser / App to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your system. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Sharing of personal information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and empaneled associates when you have indicated through your inputs on the Websites / Apps regarding your requirement of products & services which other corporate entities & empaneled associates may provide.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties like AMCs, BSE Star MF, SEBI, RTAs, etc. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Links to Other Sites
Sections of our Websites / Apps may be linked to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you should you choose to follow those links. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
As Per PMLA (Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002) guidelines and various Securities and Exchange Board of India Regulations, records may need to be maintain for a period of up to 10 years from the closure / deletion of account / cessation of usage of our products & services. In the event of any legal / regulatory proceeding is pending, we can retain records for a longer period as may be asked by regulatory / statutory authorities.
Support & Grievance Resolution:
The contact details for Support & Grievance Resolution are provided below: